Computer Science Glossary Hi, my name is Salma Ines Jouiad and I study Social Science with Mathematics at Ahuntsic College for two years now. It is my last session before graduating. I want to pursue in University in Computer Science at University of Montreal. I create this glossary to help people especially students who are interested in Computer Science. They will be able after reading my glossary to understand the meaning of my 20 terms related to my future carrier. Each words will have a pronunciation to help people say the words correctly. abstraction noun In software engineering and computer science, the process of removing physical, spatial, or temporal details or attributes in the study of objects or systems in order to more closely attend to other details of interest it is also very similar in nature to the process of generalization. Example: topics will vary in degrees of abstraction fr: abstraction Your ...
Comments
Post a Comment